It seems every time I go to class, I come away with something new to rant about. Ok here goes!
Attention all females in my spoken Japanese class:
Not knowing the answer to a ridiculously easy question is, despite what you think, NOT cute. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not an elitist or anything like that. There is nothing wrong with not knowing an answer. But every time you make stupid guesses and giggle about it, it's just not cute. You may think it gets you attention, but all it does is make people think you are a moron. If you want attention, try studying and getting every answer right in order to wow people. It will have a much greater effect. I promise.
End rant.
I'm kind of a jerk, but I just have so many problems with so many people. Maybe it's not them and it's just me.
Today, I finally went down to City Hall to do my alien registration. I didn't want to go alone, so Shalonda came with me. It took all of 15 minutes to get there and 5 minutes to apply for the card. Afterwards we walked around a bit and found a 100 yen shop near by! We went on a shopping spreeeee. I got quite a bit of stuff for only 1800~ish yen. A good deal of it will be mailed off as presents! I also tried fiding a memory card converter, or a usb card reader, or something, but there was nothing that would work for me. They had a USB card reader but it was only for SD cards. Mine is an XD card. My computer also has an slot for an SD card, but of course my card doesn't fit. And there was only a converter for miniSD to SD. Blech. I will find a way to get pictures on here!! But for now, I have one picture to share! It is a picture of the campus as you enter through the main gate. Enjoy!
(Be sure to click on the picture so you can see it better)
After shopping we ate lunch...at KFC lolol. Yes, we are, in fact, the Americans that go to Japan and eat at KFC. What can I say? I'm usually not one to eat much fast food, but since I've been here it's been rather enticing.
After lunch we took the bus back. I got off at school; as I still have another class at 4:40. Shalonda just went back to the seminar house.
I think that's about it for now!

1 comments:
I don't feel that there's anything wrong with wanting intelligent conversation and company. That is the nicest possible way I could think of putting what I Really feel. XD
I think you should play the shove your card in anyways game. I did that with your card with my reader. *wink wink*
... Idk about that above part, I'm really tired. Lol.
Yay gift shopping! And omfg I was craving KFC all day today but it was out of the way of errands. I also went to a McDonald's in Viet Nam... I'm not quite sure what the meat was but came back a few times anyways :D
Congrats on being a registered alien! When do you get your antennae?
Oh, I think I decided on having you a big ol' welcome back package instead of sending a bunch of little things throughout the semester because that's more you have to pack to bring home and then there may be more luggage fees and it will be ridiculously stupid of me to. /conclusion.
Have fun in class this week!
<3- Vi
Post a Comment